Capital Guardians is a leader in international payment technology. Unique industry first innovations include:
- Blast OCR Invoice ProcessingTM, whereby, any accounting system that can email pdf is automated already with Capital Guardians, our system knows any vendor formats and uses optical character recognition technology to automate invoice payment to specific accounts and attachment of fully documentation.
- Calmax PlanningTM Tool, allowing budgets to be created by category, split over 365 days and formally allocated to vendors with a Traffic Light reporting system by budget category by calendar month, ensuring you do not overspend.
- One finger mobile invoicing from any internet device using optical camera technology.
- Traffic light dashboard organisational tools, enabling single view of budget status, balance, expense recurrence and account vendor linkages.
- Linking of Capital Guardians account to debit cards, to completely eliminate the need to use cash and keep an audit trail and approval process for all sorts of expenditure.
- Automatic taxi trip integration, including cab details, pickup point, drop-off point and times.
Naturally we have implemented best practice technology platforms common, including:
- Amazon hosting, through their Sydney servers, running some of the largest websites in the world, including Commonwealth Bank and Telstra.
- 128bit encryption secure sockets layer, ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
- Open Source software framework, PHP, the language of choice for web development with almost 80% of all the existing website. Keeping costs down for development and zero for licencing, savings passed on to customers.
- Responsive website development, usable in real time on any computer, smart phone or tablet.
- Hourly and daily offsite backups, and best practice security
- Quality Management System, wiki based, incorporating process, procedures and policy and integrated into Australian Financial Services Licence reporting requirements. Ensuring continuity and governance regardless of personnel.