How does it work?
- When residents/representatives register at Capital Guardians a trust account is established and a direct debit is taken (or deposited by a public trustee).
- Vendors invoice direct out of their own invoicing system or Capital Guardians online system or mobile app and get paid weekly. Vendors include any organisation who supports the individual, such a
- Taxis (via personalised taxi card)
- Supermarket deliveries (ie Coles, Woolworths)
- Mobile: dentists, physios, podiatrists, nursing, escorts, x-rays, clothing purchases, etc
3. If the account balance falls below a specified minimum, notifications are sent and a further deposit is initiated, increasing the account balance for future payments.
Capital Guardians acts just like a secure bank account that can only be spent on a limited number of products or services.
Albeit, the service is powered largely through the internet. If required the services are accessible without using a computer at all. Account holders can receive statements from their residential facility or in the mail.
- Easy access to products and services
- Eliminates administration
- Access to audit trail of expenditure authorisations
- Environmental – no paper…
- Transparency of all expenses
- Ability to set expenditure limits by supplier
- Automatic "top" of up trust balances when they are low
- No requirements for trust account management time or software
- Environmental focus with electronic solutions
- No requirements to hold trust cash monies within agedcare facilities
- No significant cash holding for residents
- Ease of use by residents, power of attorneys, etc
Register online or by completing the following form: