We are currently recruiting local representatives for NDIS and Home Care package management
Build a business within a trusted brand – with uncapped earning potential for the right person.
Capital Guardians is looking for the right people that fit our brand and philosophy to support families and organisations to efficiently manage financial transactions with strong, transparent governance. The mission is to improve the quality of life of individuals in protected environments.
We currently have opportunities available across Australia for individuals to take on a local representative role for NDIS Plan Management (www.capitalguardians.com) and/or Home Care Package Management (www.localguardians.com). As a representative care advisor you’ll essentially be building your own business within your local area. This is a sales + customer service focused role with option to also assist with home care management.
- Build a business / career
- Become a trusted local advisor
- Do good for your community
- Highest levels of flexibility
- Opportunity to earn significant income
Type of person this would suit:
- Someone wanting to run their own business, similar to a franchise model (but with no upfront investment or franchisee fees)
- Results driven – willing to work diligently for uncapped earning potential
- Want to be part of a growing industry sector
- Interested in (or willing to learn) about the disability and aged care sectors
- Loves networking, providing great customer service and has experience in customer facing roles
- Looking for flexibility, to work close to home and in their local community
- Comfortable with using online systems and is organised and proactive
- Looking for support from a trusted brand in NDIS and Aged Care
It is building a business, remuneration requires customers.
Your remuneration is dependent upon getting (attracting) clients in your area. There are two areas of the business that you can represent – Home Care Packages and NDIS Plan Management. The government pays providers like us to look after the management of NDIS and Aged (Home) Care Customers. For NDIS Plan Management and Self-Managed Home Care Clients we pay local representatives a portion of what we get paid, monthly payments add to approximately $500 per year per client. Full care management clients also have hourly pay depending on care needs.
We have representatives now earning towards $20,000 per month, albeit, having demonstrated the following attributes:
- They are “talkers” – the most successful reps are great communicators and are comfortable talking about the benefits of our services
- For NDIS clients, they focus on LAC’s and Support Coordinators and they develop relationships with them
- They search for contacts in the Disability and/or Aged Care sector and actively engage with those contacts
- They “door knock” providers of care services
- They run or attend NDIS and/or Aged Care networking sessions
- They actively seek out referrals
- They leave brochures in relevant places
- They are active participants in Facebook groups
Success will look like:
- you’ll oversee a significant client base
- earn a remuneration, with a recurring income stream, for just keeping up local relationships as the go-to person for advice and changes
- have a personal brand in the local community and be known as the go-to person for independent advice
- you love your job, helping people get the most out of the NDIS and/or Aged Care monies.
You will be supported:
- by initial and ongoing training
- with a business coach to help you grow your business
- receive a remuneration based on your client numbers, paid monthly