Our NDIS Team
Yeppoon & Rockhampton
Patricia WaineLocal Representative
Cert III in Aged Care, Cert III in IT, Cert 1V in Training and Assessment, Dip. in Hospitality.
Patricia has over 29 years' experience in managing small business. Furthermore, this includes her IT computer training business in Yeppoon. In fact, Patricia has owned and operated it since 2008. Being a carer for her mother who suffered from Dementia, Patricia understands the commitment of full-time caring.
Rockhampton and Yeppoon
Rockhampton and Yeppoon have a population of about 120,000 people. NDIS started in Rockhampton and Yeppoon on 1 November 2017. This procedure continued up to 30 June 2018.
Local Government Areas
- Rockhampton, - Gracemere, The Caves, Bouldercombe, Stanwell and Mt Morgan.
- The Capricorn Coast - Yeppoon, Emu Park, Zilzie, Byfield, Cawarral and Keppel Sands.
NDIA Partners and organisations
Other organisations that are delivering services to these areas are:
• Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) NDIA partner. In particular, they offer services to all children aged under 7. Of course, these children have a developmental delay or disability.
• Our Local Area Coordinator (LAC) now delivers services. Carer’s Qld is the LAC. Equally important, the LAC’s support participants with their plan. Monitoring is also done to track progress.
• In addition, the LAC’s also support people with disability. Also, they assist participants and their families to build capacity. Hence, they support to achieve their goals by building new community networks. Accessing support and services in their community is essential.
• BUSHkids are partners with Carers Qld. Moreover, they are a not-for-profit organisation. In addition, they support health and wellbeing of families. In fact, this is over the last 80 years. Support covers the regional, rural and remote communities.
• Live Better is a not-for-profit organisation. Their main priority is providing Allied Health services. Inclusive are Disability and Carers and Home Care Services.