Inside Sales Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in sales with a fast growing national software as a service company. Offering significant flexibility and potential for role expansion and career progression this is a unique and exciting opportunity to join an innovative, fast paced company focussed on customer welfare, retention and growth.
Capital Guardians is a national payment solutions company to the aged care and disability sectors. Our customer base ranges from large national residential and home care aged care providers through to small single facility businesses. Capital Guardians has grown rapidly since it commenced in 2008 and is currently experiencing exponential growth as it expands into the disability sector.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for identifying and developing a sales pipeline with existing residential customers. The role is responsible for identifying key influencers within existing customers to maximise use of Capital Guardians products. The successful candidate will have prime responsibility for building and cultivating relationships with existing customers by initiating communications, identifying needs and cross selling and upselling Capital Guardians payment solutions. They will follow up with inbound leads daily and provide outstanding customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years sales experience; telemarketing, social selling and inside sales experience will be viewed favourably
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate relationships with customers
- Ability to identify opportunities and follow through to sale completion
- Experience with CRM software and management
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and closing skills
- Excellent written English, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Health sector experience would be an advantage
Full time or part time. The role is based in Melbourne and offers significant flexibility and some travel.
Candidates are requested to provide a CV and cover letter outlining why this position and company is of interest to you and addressing the key criteria.
To be eligible for this role you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org