“Entry Level” Customer Success Manager
Capital Guardians provide unique Paypal like payment solutions specific to the aged care and disability market.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to entrench our products within existing client aged care customers by encouraging the maximum use of all our payments tools and develop new business sales opportunities.
The individual will become a founding team member of what is already a well-known brand, with tens of thousands of customers in the high growth care market in Australia and emerging overseas growth.
The role requires significant travel throughout Australia and will collaborate with our business development team to keep our clients satisfied and increase engagement with our products and services.
- Establish and nurture a strong rapport with our client base and help them succeed by using our products effectively.
- Achieve quota targets by convincing influencers within our clients to support usage, and support training to increase the engagement of lifestyle and administrative staff in using and promoting our services to the relatives of aged care residents.
- Assist in the development of sales plans and follow through with implementation to get results from planning efforts, including evaluating results.
- Collaborate with the Business Development and Marketing Manager to identify and grow new opportunities to potential new clients.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
To be considered, applicants require a cover letter showing a demonstrated ability to:
- work autonomously with high levels of self-motivation in an unsupervised environment
- generate excitement with executives and their staff around product features (the opportunity to enhance resident’s wellbeing, without administrative burdens)
- influence senior executives towards maximising use of Capital Guardians with policy and process implementation
- influence and motivate lifestyle and administrative staff to promote and use our services
- achieve set targets and deliver on deadlines
Other key personal attributes include:
- strong written/verbal communication and listening skills.
- comfort using computer online systems
- a genuine passion for services to aged care and our services that make administration simple and promote lifestyle and financial governance
To be eligible for this role you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org