Inside Sales & Customer Relationship Representative 2018-12-18T23:14:13+00:00

Exciting role in high growth company, covering Australian, with significant flexibility (part-time optional) and some travel.

Very attractive commission based on increasing number of accounts within our existing customer base.

Will require significant relationship building with customer facing and senior staff the aged care industry.

Inside Sales & Customer Relationship Representative role focuses around supporting all our residential care clients (aged care operators) to understand and integrate all our tools for use within the residential aged care facility. This role centres on increasing sales with existing customers and achieving designated sales quotas. This position also supports customer service functions of Capital Guardians. 75% of daily activities will be spent on inside sales duties, the remaining 25% will be customer relationship oriented.

Capital Guardians is a National Fintech, SAAS company providing unique Payal like payment solutions specific to the aged care and disability market.

Job Functions:

  • Procure new sales in the existing client base through phone and email.
  • Follow up with inbound leads daily and develop a working knowledge of accounts
  • Enhance sale numbers by cross-selling and up-selling
  • Determine product bundles and recommend products to current customers to increase average sales totals.
  • Provide superior customer service and assist with related duties.
  • Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
  • Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest Educate prospective customers on the benefits of the solution
  • Qualify leads effectively by uncovering needs
  • Follow up on emails / Make out-bound calls
  • Setting up demonstrations and helping to qualify leads

Job Qualifications:

  • 1-3 years similar B2B/Sales experience
  • Telemarketing and social selling experience a plus
  • Track record of generating, following and gathering leads
  • Excellent communications and presentation skills
  • Articulate – an excellent command of spoken and written English
  • University degree preferred: Business, IT, Advertising, Communications, Marketing
  • Manage contact tracking / Base (CRM) database.

Please call Ross McDonald 0433 080 447, email: ross.mcdonald@capitalguardians.com, with your CV and letter of interest.

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial