NDIS Education Coach (full or part time)
Capital Guardians – Melbourne
- flexible work environment and hours
- significant career progression opportunities
- attractive salary with significant upside
For 10 years, Capital Guardians has supported thousands of individuals, families and businesses managing care payments online by being simple and transparent.
We’re also now a registered NDIS Plan Management service, giving people living with a disability more choice and control.
We’re looking for someone to complement our team – an expert coach in providing NDIS education to disability support providers and customers. The key education coach goal is to ensure our brand is top-of-mind with providers, measured by referrals and their customers maximise choice and control opportunities.
The job requires:
- Development and execution of provider education regarding NDIS Choice and Control options
- Thought leadership in disability
- Online distribution of education (e.g. blogs, resources, social media posts)
- Presentation at conferences
- Building relationships where required
- Some interstate travel
The successful candidate will have:
- an opportunity to make a difference by improving quality of life for many;
- flexible work environment and hours;
- career progression opportunities as the business grows and evolves, including building a team of similar roles in every capital city in Australia; and
- significant autonomy.
Key attributes of the successful applicant include:
- NDIS experience and significant knowledge of the NDIS and it’s rules around, “fair and reasonable” and “choice and control”
- commercial ability to prioritise targeting the influencers in the disability sector
- ability to make a large impact over a lot of providers through innovative education initiatives
- exceptional communication skills, both telephone and face to face
Candidates must have tertiary qualifications and include a cover letter in their application outlining their suitability for the role.
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0433 080 447