We believe that administration workload and complexity should not exist for basic individual needs.
Capital Guardians improve the quality of life of individual’s in protected environments, by supporting their families and organisations to efficiently manage financial transactions with strong and transparent governance.
The service is ideally suited to:
- Organisations who oversee the care of individuals (ie disability and aged care operators).
- Organisations who regularly invoice individuals for personal supplies and require simple billing and prompt payment.
- Individuals who want the transparency, governance and security without the workload.
- Organisations that will consider Capital Guardians as a replacement for their accounts receivable requirements and a paperless extension of their billing system.
- Individuals who use Capital Guardians as a digital wallet – a single convenient account that manages payments to a restricted number of trusted businesses.
In an operational sense:
Capital Guardians gives disability and aged care operators an automated system.
There is no cost to care organisations either upfront or on-going. Administrative effort for home care organisations is reduced to uploading individual budgets and approving expenses for payment. That way residential operators have minimal admin requirements.
Suppliers invoice electronically with, or without, an accounting system and get paid quickly. The system will integrate with any accounting system that exists today.
Families access statements and reports, online in real-time.
Our business is about eliminating unnecessary administration while providing best practice governance in money matters. As such we:
- Have been operating since 2009, and now manage individual’s monies for thousands of aged care customers;
- Operate across all the states of Australia;
- Hold an Australian Financial Services Licence, number 504332;
- Are the largest operator of this kind in Australia, and as the most efficient the costs of the service are negligible and a fraction of alternatives;
- Save organisations significant time and money from not having to follow up debtors, pay postage, printing and general administration costs. This means we also protect the environment;
- Offer a sophisticated e-commerce system designed by industry veterans from within Australia’s largest accounting system providers and aged care businesses;
- Use cloud-based paperless technology. With one click it automates from any accounting system to scan, record, and save “pdf” invoices. It also provides detailed transaction information and best practice governance audit trail, back to invoice authorities;
- Use leading-edge security, including SSL 128-bit security encryption;
- Protect money through a trust management service that operates directly under the prudential framework and auspicious of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC);
- Only hold small financial balances for monthly transactional items only. In circumstances where balances are considerably larger than that required for transactional purposes by agreement, a separate, at-call, interest-bearing accounts for excess monies will be set up within Westpac on behalf of the fund’s owner; and
- Hold monies with the Westpac Bank, reconciled it daily, and have it audited by Moore Stephens. Any customer can obtain our audit opinion or conduct their own audit at will.
It’s about the quality of life for Capital Guardians’ clients.
Please also visit our new free service around aged care lifestyle and volunteer management at Living Guardians.
10/585 Little Collins Street
MELBOURNE, VICTORIA, 3000 AUSTRALIA
Phone: VIC &TAS – (03) 9005 5711; NSW – (02) 8005 5712; QLD & NT – (07) 3102 5712; SA &WA – (08) 9467 7372
Fax: (03) 8677 9255
ABN: 67 602 735 204
MT EDEN, AUCKLAND, 1024
Phone: 09 889 3555
27 Old Gloucester Street
LONDON, WC1N 3AX
Phone: 01202 233463
720 King Street West, Suite 2000
TORONTO, ONTARIO, M5V 3S5
Phone: 416 504 6984